A lovely refuge in the heart of the Hudson Valley. Pack your bags and head to a world of art and antiques, music and theater, barns and farm stands, history and horses — just 90 minutes and a world away from the hustle and bustle of Manhattan.
When you’re in your Cottage, you’re home. Whether you’re watching the sunset on your patio or entertaining friends in your designer kitchen, you’ll find your Cottage modern, spacious, luxurious and private – without all the nagging upkeep of previous homes. All maintenance is included. Generous windows look out to 200 wooded acres. Your porch is perfect for relaxing with the paper and listening to life as nature intended it. Even your canine companion will love a stroll through our abundant paths and nature trails. Best of all, just outside your door you’ll find the best neighbors you’ve ever met.
Introducing the Classic Plan
With our popular Classic Plan, we give you the option to customize your lifestyle and live well for less. Residents on this plan appreciate the freedom to pay only for services they truly want or need. With up to 1,071 square feet, cottage rental under the Classic Plan starts at just $1,995.
Who thought one move could make such a big difference? Cottage living removes so many worries from your daily life and replaces them with life-enhancing services and fun, fulfilling pursuits. If you love being out and about, let us do the driving with transportation to and from special outings to the Farmer’s Market, art gallery, an afternoon of wine tasting or simple trips like errands and appointments. The Cottages are a great choice for those who want the best of all worlds: the independence you want, the assistance you may need and the picture-perfect Cottage lifestyle. Visit us for a day, a weekend, a winter vacation stay or an amazing year-round lifestyle.
- Full modern kitchen with frost-free refrigerator, electric oven, range and dishwasher
- Designer kitchens with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in select Cottages
- 9-foot ceilings and skylights
- Generous windows looking out to spectacular meadow and mountain views
- Private garages
- Patios and fireplaces in select Cottages
- Pet-Friendly environment with fenced in areas in select Cottages
- Ample closet space
- Bath with safety grab bars
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in living areas, vinyl flooring in kitchen, ceramic tile in bath
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating
- Your choice of lunch or dinner served restaurant style daily
- Bi-weekly housekeeping and weekly linen services
- Caring, trained staff available 24 hours per day
- Scheduled local transportation services
- All utilities except cable TV and phone service
- 24-hour maintenance services
- Dynamic calendar of classes, activities and outings including Watermark University classes
- On-site Assisted Living
- Resident call system
- Move-in coordination